ESTABLISHING PALESTINIAN STATE AN ASSET TO UNITED STATES
Aviroce
2012-12-21 16:53:53 UTC
ESTABLISHING PALESTINIAN STATE AN ASSET TO UNITED STATES
Aviroce

"And to Netanyahu, the whole world is an adversary." No one likes
Israel. Israel is an outcast. Israel is a pyrahhia. In the absence
of the guards, the wolves would take over. I am glad to see
Palestinians moving slowly but surely towards restoring their lands
presicribed by UN Resolution 242 which the US signed in 1967. UN
Resolution 242 is a US Law. I expect president Obama to obey the
law. President Obama is not the same as Bitch I and Bitch II.
I am one out of a million Democrats who are asked their opinion about
the Democratic Party. Two days ago I was asked a series of questions
about the future strategies of the party. In my final comment I
stated,"USA should establish the Palestinian State. So far our US
policy has been to get the honey and destroy the beehive. When
establishing the Palestinian State, our policy will be getting the
honey and keeping the beehive. It will annoy the Zionist Organization
of North America and associated Jewish organizations. But it will
have far reaching effect on the US economy and military. America will
be the most respected country in the world." And that is not by force
and atrocities.
Aviroce
Surfer
2012-12-26 07:40:28 UTC
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:53:53 -0800 (PST), Aviroce
Post by Aviroce
ESTABLISHING PALESTINIAN STATE AN ASSET TO UNITED STATES
The geographical area of Palestine already has two Palestinian states.
One is called Israel and the other is called Jordan.

The former provides a home for descendents of Palestinian Jews, the
latter for descendents of Palestinian Arabs.

In view of the rocket attacts from Gaza against Israeli civilians, a
third Palestinian state probably won't do anyone any good.
Aviroce