USA: KEEP AFGHANI MASSACRE SECRET IF YOU WANT THE MASS MURDERER GET MEDAL OF HONOR LIKE BUSH I AND BUSH II KILLING MILLIONS OF ARABS **
Aviroce
2012-04-09 02:20:12 UTC
USA: KEEP AFGHANI MASSACRE SECRET IF YOU WANT THE MASS MURDERER GET
MEDAL OF HONOR LIKE BUSH I AND BUSH II KILLING MILLIONS OF ARABS
By Aviroce

I think the government is attempting to hush the massacre committed
for fear to arouse the People of Afghanistan. This is what Jews have
been doing to the Palestinians. When a set of Jew gangs went to Deir
Yaseen, they would cut a woman's belly, get her fetus, chop the fetus
over her breasts and then cut the woman's head off and parade it in
Deir Yaseen to scare off the Palestinian People and make them run
from
their homes to become refugees for over sixty-two years now. The
same happened in Gaza and in Lebanon and in Jerusalem. But you can
say these are Jews and Jews are low grade savages of low grade moral
and human values. What about USA? USA cannot pride itself on such
Jew savagery and Jew morality for fear Afghanis and Muslilims would
boycott it and send their business to China, India, Russia and other
countries that consider USA a savage colonial power although
associating with Israel and defending it for the rich Jewish/Israeli
Lobby does not help any longer. Openning the public files to the
Defense team will inflame the effects of the massacres among the
Afghanis something USA wants to avoid at any cost. Notice that the
price of killing an Afghani has risen from $250 per head to $50,000
per head. I guess the gruesome massacre pushed the price 20,000 per
cent. To the USA that is excessive. USA wants to tune it down.
Defense team wants to open it up. Defense team considers the mass
murderer of women and children as a great hero like Manchem Begin
and
Sharon. Even if USA considers the mass murderer of women and
children
an American icon worth to become president of USA as Begin and Sharon
his counterpart, USA wants to do it under the table. Well Bitch I
and
Bitch II did the same in Iraq and won medals of honor. Why not the
mass murderer on low scale?!!

Aviroce
Truth and honesty
2012-04-09 03:33:24 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:20:12 -0700 (PDT),

Yes Israel is a remarkable success story. We should remember the
difficulties it faced in transforming a land without resources, surviving
so much hostility, and turning a people with many differences and no
military or governmental experience into a stable and prosperous democratic
nation.
Aviroce
2012-04-18 05:36:08 UTC
WELL, SIR, I CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN JEWS IN PALESTINE. TIME
THEREFORE IS TO ANNIHILATE THE JEWS AND SHOW THE WORLD MY SUCCESS
STORY. MY SUCCESS STORY IS REMARKABLE. PALESTINIANS WITH LARGE
FAMILIES ENJOYING THE MOST ADVANCED PROFESSIONALS, AND MOST TALENTED
PEOPLE. PALESTINIANS WOULD HAVE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY WITHIN THEIR
CHERISHED LAND AND HOME. JEWS WOULD DISAPPEAR FROM THE EARTH AND GIVE
THE WORLD A BREATHING SPACE FROM EVIL AND SATANIC ACTS.