ISLAMIC HALAL IS AMERICA'S WHOLESOMENESS AND MERCY ON ANIMALS
Aviroce
2012-08-30 03:12:48 UTC
ISLAMIC HALAL IS AMERICA'S WHOLESOMENESS AND MERCY ON ANIMALS
By Aviroce

Not only Muslims have the greatest respect for children,mothers and
fathers and sisters and brothers, they respected the animals they
slaughtered for food. When you slaughter an animal, it is
slaughtered
for food. And you have to slaughter the animal in a special way
which
does not hurt the animal and will drain out its blood. To kill the
animal you must use a very sharp knife and cut it very, very fast so
that it has no time to feel the pain. And you must confirm that you
are allowed to slaughter the animal for food and that before cutting
the animal you must say, "In the name of Allah who allowed us to kill
the animal for food." Then and only then the animal will be cut at
the right plcace and allow its blood to come out of the body. This
is
called "Halal" which means "It is permitted according to Islam."

Torturing an animal is a crime. A torturer cannot kill an animal for
food. That what Islam prescribes and that what our American law
demands.

Mind you a tortured animal will not taste good. Torture leaves
secretions and contractions in the animal that makes it undesirable
for food. Speaking of our laws and Islamic laws, I see very little
difference. The only difference is blood drainage. Drainage was
mandatory because animals were not inspected as we do in America.
Blood carries diseases. So get rid of it. Islam is a symbol of
good
health and wholesomeness.

Aviroce
Zadok

('¿')
Aviroce
2012-08-31 03:15:49 UTC
JEWS: MUSLIMS ARE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN US; ISLAM IS TERRORISM!!
By Aviroce

You are a Jew. You talk as if the West is you. If the West is you, the West would be non-Human as only Jews are the Humans. Non-Jews are beasts by Jew precepts.
The West was based upon the Islamic Civilization in every aspect of life. The West hates greedy Jews who are considered by the world community as atrocious savages who would bulldoze little children like Rachel Corrie, may the almighty Allah have mercy on her and send her to Paradise and close such gates to Jews and Evangelists.
Now the West is becoming more and more voluntarily accepting Islam. You know the truth? Islam spread because societies accepted such notions of Islam as the most human and life respecting notions and the most developing of humanity as societies. Thank you Muslims
Thanks for posting Halal Food. I did not know that Europe is being fed Halal meat. Halal meat is very healthy. Halal meat is expensive.
Relating Halal food to attack on Jews is farfetched. Although Muslims have every good reason to attack these atrocious savages, the relationship between the attack on these savages and Halal Food is non-existent. The attack against the Halal Food is Jew attack just like the attack on Jesus. Jesus was collecting more funds in Jerusalem and the rabbis were short changed. These atrocious savages were as greedy then as they are greedy now, considered Jesus an enemy of Jews and facilitated his crucifixion. Jews would not even shed a tear on Jesus. They call him bastard. They call him wicked. They call him a witch. They wipe the filthy floors with his memory. You can now see why Jesus followers increased dramatically and Jews never increased all through history. Jews are evil. Jews are satanic. Jews are greedy. Jews are murderous. Jews need to have their wishes come true--Twelve Million Jews be slaughtered representing Holocaust I of 1919 and Holocaust II of 1948. The world should boycott Jews and attempt to annihilate them to help them achieve their goals of Holocausts.

Aviroce
Aviroce
2012-09-01 20:54:33 UTC
I watched it to the end. I am glad Europeans are coming to their mind
by adopting Islam. Remember Islam is the liberator of Europeans.
People like Aviroce or Ibn Rushd were responsible to wake up the
European minds. Aviroce said, "Allah created the Universe and He let
go of it." Our destiny is in our hands. That is why I took his name
as my nickname. If you read his book you would have been killed or
imprisoned by the Catholic Church. That is one example.

You need to compare "The Book of Artifices" by Beni Musa to that of
Leonardo Da Vinci. You will be convinced the latter is an extension
of the previous.
http://youtu.be/th5QTXf1UM0
Marvin Barley
2012-09-01 16:57:21 UTC
Post by Aviroce
[...]
In the name of the Merciful, Almighty.
Amen.
Aviroce
2012-09-01 20:59:37 UTC
The Mighty is the Merciful. The butcher must be merciful. When you
beat the animal and make it suffer because it cannot retaliate, you
are a damned loser. Muslims impose on the bucher the criterion of
"Permitted." Not permitted you will not touch the animal.

Someone on Yahoo asked me what do the Muslims do with the sick animal
in these days? I know they killed them and buried them, Do you know
how this was done?
Post by Marvin Barley
Post by Aviroce
[...]
Amen.- Hide quoted text -
j***@satx.rr.com
2012-09-01 21:44:50 UTC
http://www.jihadwatch.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/br0nc0s/managed-mt/mt-search.cgi?search=animal+slaughter&IncludeBlogs=1&limit=20

Archaic Practices

Islam considers all sorts of common food items as Haraam. These range
from ham, bacon and alcohol to even medicines that contain ethanol.
While Islam allows for the eating of meat, all animals have to be
slaughtered in accordance with the Qur'an, which involves ritual
bloodletting in order for the meat to be acceptable for consumption.
This involves an animal slowly bleeding to death and is far crueler
than modern American methods

Islam is also chalk full of other medieval practices. It is Haraam,
for instance, for a slave to run away from its master. Slavery itself,
it seems, is something that is not Haraam in Islam. Islam also
prohibits the practicing of magic. This not only includes cabaret acts
such as David Copperfield and the use of astrology and horoscopes, but
also, many modern science practices, which are deemed Haraam. To this
end, Saudi Arabia, a country that has proclaimed the Qur'an as its
constitution, has deemed the 'crime' of witchcraft as a capital
offense, and has repeatedly executed people for it.

Islam is not conducive to Western or modern society. It is a belief
system that is based on medieval source documents written in a far
bloodthirstier and illiberal time. Too many of the freedoms we in the
West take for granted are considered Haraam, and Islam is intent on
getting rid of all of them.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/
Aviroce
2012-09-10 00:43:48 UTC
Let us look at Pork and Ham. Pigs during the rise of Islam would eat
anything and create a horrible disease when consumed by humans. Since
the basis of Islam is One Being, it is forbidden to eat Pigs meaning
Pigs are not Healthy for Human Consumption. Surely, it is a good way
to save people from diseases. Now, these animals are monitored and
examined and the meat is treated to avoid Pig Disease. By the way,
Pigs are pretty near human in body and functions. Some lady told me
she has a "pig's vein in her body." Doctors had to replace her vein.

Islam is based upon Equality, Education, Equal Justice, Health,and
Family.