wordplay
David Dalton
2023-10-26 12:09:26 UTC
HAM=ASS (of a pig).
"Spring come to you at the farthest In the very end of harvest. Scarcity
and want shall shun you. Ceres' blessing so is on you." (Shakespeare)
David Dalton
2023-10-27 10:43:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
HAM=ASS (of a pig).
Apologies to pigs.

Of course it could be pronounced Ha--Mass, or a light-hearted
mass, which I add to my physics clues (towards an intertialess
drive, perhaps).

And reverse(Hamas) is S.A.M.-ah, so Sarah’s rare ah
will help overcome the baby killers.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-11-05 23:02:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
HAM=ASS (of a pig).
Apologies to pigs.
Of course it could be pronounced Ha--Mass, or a light-hearted
mass, which I add to my physics clues (towards an intertialess
drive, perhaps).
And reverse(Hamas) is S.A.M.-ah, so Sarah’s rare ah
will help overcome the baby killers.
But Israel is now also responsible for the deaths of
many children, and instead of an eye for an eye
has gotten seven eyes for an eye, and most of
those seven eyes have been innocent civilians,
many of them children.

If my workings on alt.religion.druid come to fruition,
baby killers on both sides will be brought to justice.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must